View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-24-2012, 03:23 AM

Shizuma and Oni were surprised hearing the Japanese spoken to them. Taking in the ruff words, Shizuma smiled and Oni gave a small subtle nod to acknowledge her words. They were soon moving once again, to the male's releaf. They found the living corridor, and both were delighted to see that their rooms were across from eachother. Even though he didn't want to admit it, Oni found himself tired and freezing. Being soaked to the bone by the pelting rain from their mission had made him a bit uncomfortable; though he didn't show it.

Stepping forward the male approached their female tour guide and reached out with a tanned hand. He took her own hand and pressed his lips to her warm flesh, his own a bit frigid. He then pulled away and let her hand go, his body straightening once more. "I am very appreciative of your translation for us. I wish to speak more with you in te future." he said in his smooth silken voice that portrayed that of a handsome young man. Without another word, he opened his door and stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

Shizuma watched with a smile upon her lips and then looked to her new female aquaintance. "Oni really seems to like you." she said lightly and then looked to the blue haired male again before looking to her door. "I apologize for the short time together. But I too am in need of recuperation. Travel was long and hard." she said in her husky natural tone and winked with her good eye to the male. "Maybe you should consider becoming a tour guide." she said teasingly before walking into her room and shutting the door behind her lightly, much lighter then Oni. They were two opposites, that was for sure.