View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2016, 09:23 AM

Tuesday, June 7 2016

Woop woop! Today is Tuesday and that means $6 movies!!! With that said, when I woke up I immediately texted my partner if he wants to do anything today other than studying. Fortunately, he suggested to watch a movie which is TMNT: Out of the Shadows. Upon arriving at the theaters at Pearlridge, I noticed that there was a new Filipino movie showing and it was my idolPiolo Pascual. I tried to plea in order to persuade my bf but he won't budge saying the actor is gay. Oh wells, but he guaranteed me though that we'll watch it before it's gone.

After watching the movie, I wasn't very satisfied with it not because it was not a good movie (it was actually really good especially after the climax of the movie) but because I kept on leaving the theater due to coming and going out of the bathroom . I tried asking my partner about it he's not a very good at explaining (I'll only be lost at his translations).

We were at the parking lot and was ready to leave but we had second thoughts and went back in the mall xD. We first had a mocha almond fudge flavored ice cream. Then we went to Forever 21 to look for a messenger/sling bag for a casual wear rather than wearing my MK bag all th time because the casual bag I own is almost dying and it was my only casual bag xD. However, I didn't like any of the bags that Forever 21 had on display and it was expensive for a low quality leather. So, my partner suggested to go at Macy's and I was able to find a Guess messenger bag which is originally at about $70 but we paid only $35 for it (super savings yay). We also took a very long walk at the mall just looking around as a way of exercise .

After window shopping at the mall, we ate at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant ^___^. We both had Pho :).

That's it for today.