View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2016, 08:07 AM

Friday, June 10 2016

Highlight: Hmm let's see.. where to start.. at around 3:00pm my was calling my name saying that it's time to teach me about real estate.. Recently, my dad was able to buy a house without actually spending money to own the deed of the house (but he has existing mortage to pay that the previous owner owes). So my dad got this crazy yet very beneficial idea to teach his techniques to me in hopes that I'll be able to follow his steps. Although I am not very into it but heck it involves earning big money without actually working every day (ps: I don't have a job but I get the idea of it from my partner). Anyway, His lesson is about an hour per certain topic which is not that bad and efficient as well. There's a lot of knowledge to digest and I can tell that my dad is getting annoyed of me asking him to re-explain so I can understand the lesson better.

Highlight #2: At around 6:00pm we arrived at Waikiki where there was an event (I don't know what it is but I guess it's suppose to be a holiday today? not sure). When we were at the parking lot, I was already prepared on what kind of excuses I can tell my parents so I don't have to be stuck with them listening to a street music (I'd rather shop). But, into my surprise, I saw many different kinds of stands/stalls on the street! Apparently, there was some kind of festival called where different cultures were performing and tons of store and food stalls. When we bought our food at a food stalls where there's a word "guava" on every title but there isn't really any guava on the food. We had to eat right on the street! We were just standing there eating while a ton of people are passing by us. It was kind of embarrasing but eh! I just hope no one I know saw me xD. After eating we watched the performances. Me and my parents stood their for more than 2 hours! You can't even imagine how awful my feet felt especially when I was wearing flats that has thin soles (plus I have a sensitive heels).