View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2016, 09:31 AM

Sunday, June 19 2016

Highlight #1: I woke up earlier than usual today around 7am going 8am. I got up from my bed immediately and went to rinse my morning breath then went into my parent's bedroom to greet my dad a Happy Father's Day. I didn't say much other than the greeting. Oh! Also, while greeting him I kind groomed and messed with his hair (which is what I normally do hehe). As I settled myself on their bed, he informed me that he wants to go to the new Shirokiya (a japanese chain of several fast foods).

Highlight #2: Me and my brothers finished getting ready and was heading to a bus stop at around 3:00pm. The bus that we were going to ride came at around 4:30pm like HAWT DAAMMNN! It was a veeerryyyy long and hot wait. The sun was high up in the sky and was very hot. I could feel the sun burning my skin .

Highlight #3: We arrived at Ala Moana around 6:00pm. As soon as we got into the building, my dad wanted to visit the new Shirokiya. Because it is new and relocated at a new extension building of Ala Moana. We had a pretty rough time figuring out where to go and finding an escalator going to the first floor haha. We walked back and forth and realized very late that we had been passing by the escalator all along!!! XD. However, when we got to the Shirokiya my dad was very disappointed to see a banner saying that the grand opening won't be until June 26! XD OH MY GOSH, the struggle that we had to go through to find the place was a complete waste. Eventually, we found ourselves at the food court. My mom each gave us $20 to buy our own food so off we go scattered all around the food court. Me and my younger brother went to buy steaks, the older brother had chicken cats curry, and my parents shared a plate of roasted chicken and assorted foods that I don't know the names of XD.

Highlight #4: After eating our meals, we first decided to go shopping but the mall closes early today so we had no choice but to think of another activity to do. In the end, my dad decided to watch a movie. First, he wanted to watch the conjuring 2 but I already had watched it. After many questions of whether I had watched the movie or not. He said to me "OMG, alright! What movies have you not watched yet?". I looked at the list from the Fandango app and recited it to him one by one. Finally, my dad decided to watch the Central Intelligence movie started by Kevin Hart and The Rock x].

Highlight #5: After the movie, I really wanted to pee but my family was in a hurry to get our of the theatre XD. So I had no choice but to hold it in. After a while, I told them that I can't take it anymore so my dad parked at a restaurant and said to pee. I was kind of hesitating to go out because it's a restaurant!! But thankfully my youngest brother said he wants to buy a donut. So my shame was flushed away hehe. In the car, only me and my brother has food. Naturally, I asked my parents if they want some of mine.

That's it for today! :'3