View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2016, 07:09 AM

Monday, June 20 2016

Today, my brother woke me up around quarter to 10:00am asking if I can accompany my mom at our store because she will be alone and that dad has a meeting to attend. Because I was still sleepy, it took me about 30 minutes just standing in the shower doing nothing and I wasn't wasting water by the way. I was just on my phone scrolling and standing butt naked . It was around 11:30am that I got out of the house. While I was heading to the bus stop just before it there's a cross walk but the traffic lights were broken! I was too afraid to cross and there was a police right in the middle of the road trying to guide the cars. Eventually, I was like "ehhh whatever! I can't stand here forever" because I don't think the police even cared or even looked at me if I was going to cross.

When I got to the bus stop, I waited for an "A - Express Bus" for about 30-50minutes? I don't know but if felt pretty long. After a very long time of waiting, someone posted a note by a pole and when I looked at it I was sooo MAD! The note says that the A bus won't be stopping at the current bus stop that I was at because of the traffic and construction. So, I rode the next bus that stopped but OMG I forgot that I was suppose to stop at the next stop !!! It totally slipped out of my mind so I had no choice but to get off the bus after 25 minutes of realizing my stupidity. When I got off the bus, I walked quit a bit to get to the right bus stop. Thankfully, the bus that I needed to ride came just right in time. So, To sum it all up, it took me about 2 hours to get from point A to point B .