View Single Post
MeIshCutie v2
Gold earned here goes greatly towards quests

Old 06-26-2016, 09:33 AM

Sunday, June 26th

Today, my partner and I looked all over the Island for a new bed frame and mattress. But everything seems so expensive here in Hawaii. Anyway, we both went to the Discount Furniture store. Because it says "discounts" we automatically thought it'll be cheap ya know but when we canvassed the area OH MY GEE the prices were insane. The nice ones that I had seen was around $300-$600 which is not at all "discount" in my vocabulary.

After the discounts furniture store, we went to Macy's! When we got there, there were beds displayed alright but not for sale because it's meant to feature the comforters and shitzzz lah dat. All the beds that Macy's is selling is only available online which is . Because it's Macy's, we both wandered around the store and ended up buying a new foundation and I almost bought a new set of heels.

After Macy's, my mom suggested to go to Ross' furniture and beds. Heck the store is dull and there wasn't many choices either. Then we decided to go to Walmart (made me thought that we should have gone to walmart first) and saw a Full sized wood frame bed.

After all the walking and canvassing my partner and I finally got hungry. So we went to Daichi ramen and filled our stomachs to the max.