View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-26-2016, 07:45 AM

Shopping at Macy's :'3 For SALEESSS

woooohh!My partner and I spent about two hours looking around and trying on clothes at Macy's. At first, I had a list ready. Which are:

Before moving on, I know that I could have just bought the clothes online but I really wanted to try them on first before buying because I just can't believe that my self measured size is XL and up!! Then when I tried on the clothes at Macy's my actual size is Small and Medium!!

Anyway, I first looked for the Volcom tie-dye because its color is very pretty and appealing. However, as I looked around the volcom isle I couldn't find it at all. The Macy's app said that it's available so naturally, I thought it's available for me to try on. So then I reached out for help but damn the employees are no help at all. Every time I try to reach out for help, they are either pretending to be fixing the clothes while talking to each other or just walking around trying to look busy. The second one that I looked for was the suicide squad shirt which was hella cute by the way. It's just sad that the hip part just don't look good on me because I kind of have a wider hip and the shirt is box type so I guess it'll look better on skinny girls oh wells. The "I Hate Mondays" was a pain to look for because the racks are very unorganized and on one rack there's about two or three types of clothing which made it hard to look for. But in the end, I loved the I hate mondays shirt because I can just imagine me wearing it on mondays at school haha.

While shopping at the juniors section. I happened to mention to my partner that there's a buy one get one sale at the shoes sections which was actually a bait. So, now I have two new shoes.. Which are:

Because it was buy one get one free. We only paid about $33 for it which is one hell of a deal for me woop hoop. Btw, my shoe size is actually 5.5 for wedges/heels and 6 for slippers but for some reason the 6.5 alfani wedge fitted me just fine.

In the end of my shopping galore including the shoes, I only ended up buying two clothes which are:

Last edited by MeIshCutie; 07-26-2016 at 07:51 AM..