View Single Post
Chicory Pirate
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2013, 05:01 AM

Those owls are AMAZING!!! :D The Blue Green and White one is my FAVORITE!! (three of my FAVORITE colors and its belly is SO CUTE!!!) The Blue one is a close second with the brown one coming in third. I like all of them though! =] They're really great! I wish I could crochet! It'd be easier for me to shop because they have a lot of different yarns at my local walmart.

Hey can I join the challenge? :D

I sculpt

(although I'm trying not to right now because I only have polymer clay and the stuff that's in it and the stuff that's released during baking makes me very uncomfortable as someone that cares about the environment and my family's health)

I sew

(mainly hand-sewing right now but I'm starting to learn how to use my sewing machine this week)

And I attempt to paint on occasion

(but that never turns out well so we'll see how that goes)

The crafts you could expect would be mainly plushies, odds and ends DIY stuff (possibly involving soda cans and their parts), phone charms, and possibly wire wrapping stuff using copper if I can find the wire my friend gave me. =]

You can definitely expect two plushies before the end of July as I need to make and give one as a present and I just need to clothe and define the first one I made that I've left alone for a few days.

The plushies will most likely be human plushies unless I decide to do like keychains or something late this year. Then I might do an assortment of animals but most likely owls and cats. =]