View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2014, 08:26 PM

Alee paused as she felt a disturbance in the force. Her eyes cut to Lord Shuji as she watched him approached. She stood tall not fearing him in the least. As he spoke she could only smile smugly. Normally if anyone else would dare to speak to her disrespectful she simply killed them, however she knew to be smarter around Shuji as he was Known. If he wanted to play games then she would indulge him. " Oh my Lord." She said as she bowed to him out of respect. She rose and smiled at him. "I am honored that you could take time, out of your busy scheduled to worry about my affairs. This must be why you are, so well liked among the other Lords. You take time out of your day, to greet each and every one of us. How do you manage ? " She said almost believable unless you knew her. She was being sarcastic, returning the same kindness he had given to her.

"I bet if you put the same effort into your own endeavors you would be Emperor by now. Though I'm sure the Dark council loves seeing what little faith you have in them, by doing their job instead of yours. I thought we already had Darths to investigate each lord." She said as she looked confused at why he would need to ask her business. " If you were half the Darth you thought you were, we wouldn't be having this conversation." She said as her eyes glowed, her voice went cold on that note. She didn't like anyone in her business that wasn't welcome." If you must know, I have been issued to Nar Shaddaa. There are possible rebel Jedi and Sith. " She said out of respect of the rumors she had heard of his skill. Had it been anyone else she would have left after putting them in their place. "I'm sure the Council will issue your invite soon. Your skills are well known." She said meaning it for once. "Now please if you would excuse me my Lord. I have a ship I must attend to. It's not wise to keep the Dark Council waiting. " She said bowing to him once again out of respect.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-17-2014 at 08:28 PM..