View Single Post
d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・。)

Old 01-22-2008, 02:17 PM

random

home part II

home for me is places I am familiar with, places, where, when i am feeling down,I can turn to, that will give me some sort of entertainment when all else is lost, places I can come in and say tadaima.

Places where, if I bleed, or say I am depressed, someone will hold my hand, and tell me it will all turn out better,and will listen to my ranting,that these days I keep inside.

Home has it's materials things too. a small library of books, both manga and regular fiction. Places with my stuffed animals, to make my sleep not a lonely one. Places with figurines, anime based, places with sketchbooks, places with my artwork, my accomplishments in art. Places with my computer and it's electronics, places where I can cook, but choose not to. Places with internet,so I can connect to my other people and my family that creates this place with my things my home. It is then, that I must also have projects, for without them, even in solitude, I am bored,for I want to work on something, all the time.

Home is where I am wanted, and where I want to be. For when I leave, it is nice to return home.