View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-13-2015, 12:51 AM

"I have a free period." She said plainly. Valkyrie was curious to why he was wondering. She frowned when he mentioned posing with a phoenix and let loose a sigh-noted laugh. "Shinji, I would love to... But the phoenix are of a pure essence, they would never let me near them. I practice in dark magic." She explained to him. "When you find a black flame phoenix, let me know." She said and winked at him before turning away and walking off down the hall. She didn't have time for posing anyway...

Venus made it outside to the garden, where two gorgeous birds rested up in the tree not far from her. "Wow..." She whispered softly to herself. She'd never seen anything like them before. What were they? She wondered as she quietly walked towards them. She noticed one of the birds getting hostile and she slowly raised her hands. "Shh... It's okay..I won't hurt you... I just want to look at you..." She cooed softly. The bird began to relax as the girl talked to it. Sure they were magical, but they were still animals..and Venus was great with animals. Venus made it to the nest and simply gazed at the birds, curiousness was now taking a role.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 02-18-2015 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: typo >.<