View Single Post
Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 04:19 PM

Having a girl help him? He couldn't tell if that was a good, or bad, thing. Whatever the case, all he knew was that his stomach was in pain, his head was pounding, and he was seeing multiple of everything. He had no choice but to accept this girl's help. Maybe if she wasn't too repulsed, he could get to know her later.

"Help me up." He motioned for the girl to sling his arm over her shoulders and pull him up. There was nothing wrong with a little bit of harmless contact. When he was finally up and standing--well... more like staggering-- he lifted up his arm slowly and pointed down the sidewalk. "My apartment is just at the end of the street." His eyelids drooped as he talked. His body was getting heavy.

"Say... what's your name anyways?" He said, tilting his head a little in her direction.

Before the guy could do any harm to her, another guy with shaggy black hair, probably around the same age as herself, came charging at him from behind and knocked the guy over. She slowly took steps back as the fear from before made its way back into her head. She'd just made a dangerous decision to get involved with these big bullies. She wasn't strong, or athletic... what had made her attack that man? It wasn't something she would've usually done.

Everything happened so quickly that by the time she pulled herself together, she was thrown up into the air and was being carried by the black-haired boy's arms.

"W-what are you doing?!" She looked back and saw the bullies slowly getting back up after hunching down in pain. "I-I can walk!" She wiggled in his arms, embarrassed at being this close to a person of the opposite gender. She could feel her face turning pink.

Last edited by Destiny; 04-23-2012 at 11:34 PM..