View Single Post
Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 05:21 PM

"Vincent's the name." He grinned, starting towards the path to his house. "You know... I know what you're thinking right now, but I'm not a bad guy!" He yelled out, patting his chest when he was referring to himself. He almost tripped over his feet, but the girl's arm helped steady him. "I'm... not like all those other sleazeballs." He sputtered out in disgust, anger growing inside of him. "I'm not... like him..." He grew silent for a while, stumbling towards his house.

"Of all people... why me? Why did I turn out like this?" He muttered, reaching the revolving doors to the apartment lobby.

"Well... thanks for your help miss Alexa." He winked. "Hope to see you around." He didn't really want to leave her, but he'd just keep embarrassing himself in this state. "If you ever want to meet up, you know where to find me," he flashed her a smile, "Room 406."

He gave her a little salute-wave and made his way past the revolving doors with great difficulty. He was drunk, and the spinning of the doors was not helping. He'd just have to stay awake until he got to his room, that's all he had to do. You can do it Vincent. He thought to himself, but another voice interrupted his thoughts. You're unbelievably hopeless, you drunk idiot.

What? He was so drunk that he was hearing voices in his head now? He really needed to get to his room. It was only an elevator ride away.

"I..." She paused, not even knowing the answer herself, "I don't know what came over me." She frowned, looking down. Of course... what difference could she make? She was weak, unable to protect herself from a few measly men. She'd always known that. She wanted to blame someone, anyone, but the only person that came to mind was herself. She was to blame for being so weak.

"Oh... you're bleeding." She looked up at the blood that was forming on his mouth. She pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and reached up to wipe it away, but a voice in her head stopped her. Don't help him. Helping others will only slow you down. It scowled.

"W-what?" She said aloud to the voice, her head started to hurt. "Nngh..." She backed away from the boy, clutching her head. She saw the tips of her hair turning pink again and widened her eyes. "No..." The strange things were happening again and she didn't want the boy to see that she was a freak... an outcast. "I... I have to go." She turned around towards her special clearing in the forest, stumbling over roots as she ran.

When she finally got to the cliff, she collapsed onto the familiar warm, hard surface. The tips of her hair were still pink, but it was different from this morning. It was almost half of her hair now. She also felt this strange feeling of strength inside of her. She shook her head, grabbing her easel and making her way back to her house.

Last edited by Destiny; 04-23-2012 at 11:34 PM..