View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-09-2021, 03:05 AM

The officer hummed as he took notes while Sophie talked, the sound low and comforting. "I see. Has Ms. Vera done anything like this before? Changing her hours or disappearing on a shift in the past? I take it that the two of you know each other very well so if you can guess as to why her behavior has changed, it would help our investigation out. I don't want to jump to any kind of conclusions but it's looking like Ms. Vera could be in a lot of trouble. Maybe she has a new boyfriend or a second job that caused her to work less?" He prompted, leaving forward in his seat with a serious look.

Tai bit his lip, shooting Sophie a surprised look even as he squeezed her hand in encouragement. He hadn't known about any of this and it pained him to not be able to help Sophie speak now. The fact of the matter was, he didn't really know these people.

~~~

Pedro's eyes went wide at the sudden advice, something he hadn't even considered before. Honestly, what kind of cat was he to only think of looking for things with his eyes! "A-alright. They smelled a bit..." He furrowed his brow and started to sniff the air as he shuffled around to the side of the building. "Smokey, I think. And a bit like that club we went to. Can we find something that smells like that here? There's no way those guys would be lurking around, is there?!" he added with a far higher cry than his previous, whispered words. It left him glancing back toward the cafe, holding his breath as he waited to see if anyone heard them.