View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-03-2014, 09:20 PM

Day 3 Entry: GAMBLE
Word count: 150/150
Bonus Themes Hit: seafood, yumeh makes an appearance, afrodonkey makes an appearance, cake or pie, storm, NPC couple, pirates, making a mess, prank, "i'm gonna tell him", coffee shop AU, disney princess AU,

The dinner went on for some time, but while ordering desert after briefly debating between cake or pie, Yumeh came back with Afrodonkey to play pranks on them. They knocked the remains of the seafood dinner into the air, Yumeh even tore through their tablecloth.
Emilio and Aimee who had been dreamily staring at each other were even startled out of their love trance to jump at the rainstorm of shrimp and crab tumbling onto their heads. But as silently as ninjas the trouble makers disappeared again, leaving behind a mess that compared to a pirates blowing holes through ship walls.
Shadami bit her lip debating with herself and decided to take a gamble, 'I'm gonna tell him.' She took a breath and turned to Prince Phillip. "Through this disaster of a date, you're still here, and it was actually kind of fun. I will be your plus one tomorrow."

---------- Post added 08-03-2014 at 05:21 PM ----------

I'm not sure I'm doign these right.. but eh...