View Single Post
Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 01-03-2018, 07:50 AM

All valid points, Cookie. I have a bunch of weird, disjointed interests, and most of them revolve around getting to know how people tick (or tock ), so I always enjoy getting to know people... unless they're too talkative or too generic, then I pass. No thank you.

Do you play Sims 4!? Have you played Cats and Dogs yet? I've been waiting to get back into TS4 until a more exciting EP comes out, since pets were alway my least favorite aspect of the games...

...I really liked a lot of what the Sims 3 did, although I never had a good enough computer to play it super effectively. D: Sims 2 will always be my favorite, mostly out of nostalgia though, cuz those lot loading screens were heinous. But I loved the follow-on storylines of the Sims 1 families into Sims 2 the best.

Ahem. I'm rambling about Sims. D:

I do watch a lot of TV but I'm always behind on the popular stuff on TV or in mainstream music, so I'm always at at defect. But the internet has equalized my interests! Who gives a shit what came out this year when EVERYONE can watch shit or listen to crap from decades ago!?