View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-03-2015, 09:54 PM

Lielieja frowned as Dragumand’s stomach rumbled loudly against her own, proving her wrong. ”Well then SOMEBODY must have forgotten to brush their teeth last night!” Lielieja huffed. She moved her head slightly, ignoring his previous comment about grumpiness. It was sort of true after all so there was no use denying it. Lielieja could feel her partners’s muscles begin to tremble with the strain of the weight above them slowly causing his body to squish her more firmly against the deck. She squirmed slightly as the weight on her rib cage became uncomfortable.

The Jedi raised her own eyebrows at Dragumand’s teasing comment. ”Or perhaps maybe it’s hard for YOU being so close to a woman as positively stunning as myself?” she suggested. It probably would have sounded more serious if the weight on her chest didn’t cause that last part to come out as a wheeze. Lielieja tried to shift her position again slightly to offset the weight on her rib cage. Her brow furrowed as something hard pressed against her hip. ”That better be your light saber mister!” she said through clenched teeth. After shifting once more she complained loudly, ”This is exactly why I haven’t thanked you yet. Already celebrating when I might just die of asphyxiation here! Do you require assistance?” she asked, already gathering the force around her to blast the panel off of them if Dragumand gave the word.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-04-2015 at 09:03 PM..