View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-25-2017, 03:10 AM

April 20, 2017 - Thursday
I didn't get a whole lot done today. It wasn't a pleasant day to work outside so I tried to get some work done inside. I have a bunch of past tax documents and folders and such that I have to re organize because I did such a terrible job with it when I was learning how to do that stuff XD But it's so tedious! I haven't made much headway >.< Besides that it was a rather uneventful day. My back was still hurting quite a bit too so I didn't want to move much lol.

Today at Work
I didn't get much work done

April 21, 2017 - Friday
It's Friday!! Today I worked harder for sure! I really wanted to play SWTOR tonight so I tried to get all my stuff done on time. My friend and I have been on a scheduled time to talk thing to try and and make things easier on us. It's been working alright so far this week though I do miss being able to say something whenever I'd like to. Anyways, I offered to play tonight with me but they decided to do some other stuff. Though they did get on for a few minutes to send me back some items and credits and stuff. It would have been easier to just meet up and trade the items as we were both on at the same time but whatever, mail works too! After that I went to work on my trooper for a bit and then after that, I played with my gunslinger. there was a guy asking for help with a flashpoint on Makeb but it ended up being really weird and the guy ditched me after the first few minutes. So whatever! I quit after that and went and watched some TV with my mom and sister before going to bed.

O is for...
... AHEM! ...
O IS FOR ORICRON! I have been meaning to get back to Oricron and do some dailies on SWTOR but I haven't been since the last time I played with my friend. They've run it at least once since I have so I want to try and catch up a little!

April 22, 2017 - Saturday
Saturday! Today Is YARD WORK... blech >.< my sister and I were supposed to be doing a bunch of debris burning but it ended up being way to blustry and windy so we did a CRAP TON of raking instead. I gave up around supper time (pizza!) which was around 2 but then my sister went back out to keep going and I couldn't let her beat me! So instead I went and helped her finish the front area. We kicked ass and totally got it finished! And made a huge pile to boot! I also had a whole day of talking to my friend which was nice. It wasn't the smoothest of conversation but they were busy and I was busy and it's been a while since we've been in a normal place so it's understandable. We got to play SWTOR together for the first time in over a week. That was pretty cool! I enjoyed that we got to get back on and do stuff!

I'm reading
A bunch of books! I have to finish them up and just stick to a book or two at a time XD lately though i've been reading "An Ember in the Ashes" which is a book I got from one of my friends for Christmas. It's pretty good so far but I haven't gotten too far into it.
I'm excited to read more though!

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 04-25-2017 at 03:12 AM..