View Single Post
Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 PM

((OMG I'm suuuper sorry for not posting. Believe it or not, for once, school has actually taken over my LIFE, which is highly unusual for my playfulness and takes up my computer time -- except when I have to write an essay. So I'm gonna try to make up for it as best as I can right now!))

Aerith pouted as she was forced to take a couple of steps away from him. "All right? All right?! What are you saying? It looks perfect on you!" Then again she couldn't really complain because Squall wasn't the type to shop for suits. He'd even said so himself. She shut her mouth then, as her grin faded. "Better than nothing though. I appreciate you trying on the suit for me, but you really don't have to take me out," she then blurted out, patting the side of his arm. Not quite the appropriate thing to say, but both Squall and Aerith knew he was only doing this as a favor, and that he was just being nice for her sake.

She wasn't looking to see if he was smiling, rather, adjusting the suit to look more clean and pristine on Squall. She smiled, not looking up when Squall decided to buy the outfit. "No dancing? That's no fun. Ah well. I suppose we'll go out for cocktails and a walk through the town," she then suggested. Aerith was a bit disappointed, but if Squall didn't want to dance, she couldn't do much about it. She wasn't a lush either, but there wasn't anything else on her mind that she thought of doing that night. Aerith reached behind her dress to play with the cord that tied the halter part of the dress.

"But fine. I promise."

Her fingers were crossed behind her back.