View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-12-2019, 12:52 AM

(xD also, love it! ^~^)

Arael smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. "I couldn't sleep.. Too much as happened today." He explained quietly as he approached the older guardian, but kept so e distance between them. He nodded lightly to the offer of tea. "Yes, please." The younger said politely before stretching his arms behind his head. "You okay?" Arael asked hesitantly, not sure if he should bring in today's events or not then he lowered his head. "My wings are sealed, and boss doesn't know if he can reverse it." He said, deciding to change the topic.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Finally growing annoyed with herself and the lack of answers she had, she kicked a cabinet below the counter. "Okay! I'm gonna go check on him, and forget about what happened today!" She said aloud, and to no one but herself as she pushed off from the marble and trailed off into the living room. "Jae?" She called sweetly. Relieved by a light groan, she went to him and helped him sit up. "Thank the stars! You nearly have me a heart attack!" She voiced. Jason rubbed the back of his head. " Yeah, yeah.. " He murmured.

Lea blinked at the sound of her name and her attention towards the door, only to chuckle. "In here, come on in!" She called to her friend. Jason briefly covered his ringing ears and semi-glared at Lea.