View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2023, 05:31 PM

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

I had a really hard time waking up this morning, bleh! I guess those long hours are taking their toll... Thankfully I did manage to finish a bit earlier today so that was good. I went to return and online purchase after work and then my boyfriend met me and we had a nice dinner together. Afterwards we came home and exchanged Christmas gifts. I got him a fun cologne set where you can try a bunch of different scents and then pick one to get full size with a voucher. He got me a Pusheen blanket hoodie but sadly it was a bit tight, it's supposed to be one size but seemed more like kid size so we're exchanging it for a different blanket hoodie. Then we fed Mochi her second cricket for the week. It was pretty hilarious to watch. She kept jumping at it and missing. I was trying to get a video of her but it turned out more like a set of bloopers, lol! She did finally get it though. [XE]

Thursday, December 21, 2023

This morning I woke up thinking I had a few hours to go back to sleep but then my alarm went off. Boo! My boyfriend was randomly off today so that felt a bit weird. I had a lot of work to do before we break for holiday so I worked pretty hard most of the day. I was supposed to work tomorrow morning as well but I'm already really over hours so I managed to finish what I could and push the rest to next year so I can have tomorrow off which will be really nice. After work I watched the rest of Witch Hunter Robin. I'm still a bit confused by the end of that series though. I might have to look up online what some other people think it might mean. After that I took a long bath and then went to bed. Tomorrow I'll need to finish my packing for my Christmas travels!