View Single Post
Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 PM

USERNAME:Ivvy
GENRE (fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, etc):fantasy/mystery you know epic like. >.<
DEFINING TOPIC(S) (love, war, school, fairies, cupcakes, wolves, etc. etc.) [choose up to five]:Love, fairies, conflict(not war persay) friendship, personal discovery
LENGTH (# of paragraphs, pages, etc. Up to 3 Microsoft Word pages):umm the longest one you offer please
MENEWSHA AVATARS INVOLVED (yours, another user's, none, etc.):Ivvy, 2katty2, Fiziali, St. Branny, Rinni
EXTRA DETAILS (warning: the quill may choose to take details into account or ignore them as it pleases):Rinni is actually a male and my hubby IRL if maybe this character is my love intrest if the quill sees it fit. :) Kat and Fizi are female and Branny is male. That is all my extra info >.<
METHOD OF SENDING (PM, e-mail, post, etc. [Note: longer stories are best sent by PMs or e-mail): I will post it and PM it. :)

Thank you so much, This is an amazing idea. :)

Umm for long I mean however long you wish it to be. I like to read all kinds of things. and to have a personal story would be awesome. So if insperation takes you feel free. If not I will be more than happy with what I get. :)