View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-16-2014, 02:50 AM

Kioku raised an eyebrow at Yukiteru and smiled at him. "I'm bad, but I'm good at what I do." When Frewen slipped from his lap, he looked down at his hands, they had finally stopped shaking. That was good, but he still ached pretty badly all over. He would be fine though. He waited a while, and when Brumac was counting the money, Kioku stood and made his way over to stand next to the ogre. His eyes were watching the money, but Kioku really had no interest in the currency, he just didn't want to meet Brumac's eyes yet.

"Shall I warm your bed tonight, darling?" A slender arm snaked around Brumac's thick arm and Kioku leaned his head against the ogre for a moment. His tone of course had been rather sultry, though he didn't think for a moment that Brumac would agree. That was fine, Kioku would probably go romp with the kelpie then or maybe just leave and find more trouble to get in to. He was good at that, too good really. Honestly Kioku wasn't sure what he wanted to do. He turned his head to glance at Yukiteru and then Frewen, briefly pondering on how hard it might be to get Yukiteru in on their fun. Then those eyes drifted over to Peri. Perhaps she'd like to play as well? Kioku licked his lips, still very much indecisive about what he really wanted to do.