View Single Post
SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-23-2014, 12:20 PM

Alison took a sip of her drink and shook her head. "I can't really remember Jersey," She said softly, "My mom and I moved here when I was five. I just remember a lot of houses really." She chuckled softly and stared into her drink before looking up at him. "If anything, this place is a lot louder. Cities tend to be that way, hm?" After taking in the whole atmosphere of the new setting, she had seemed to become quite comfortable, and quick to block out any and all intrusions that would bother her other wise. Her attention was set on him and their... simple conversation.

Shiro started to speak of his family and how they stayed in the city mostly. From what she gathered, his family was no longer around. Blue eyes stared up at him, raising a bit of a brow. He had looked away from her. And she was no psychology expert, but she did learn it when she was in training. His body completely gave away that he was nervous. Was he lying? She was about to speak up and ask him about it, when she felt someone, quickly and desperately, enter the stool beside her (Renmarie). Causing Alison to move forward a bit, spilling some of her drink on her pants. She grumbled to herself and placed the glass on the counter.

Alison turned to whoever sat beside her and said, "Excuse me, I know you're eager to get wasted tonight, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it so recklessly."