View Single Post
Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-12-2011, 04:38 AM

/)_/)
( . .)
C(")(")

Okay my little Bunnies, a few rules and a bit of a how-to-play before we can get started!

1. Once a day you can pick (max) 2 numbers off the roulette wheel. Post the form in the thread.

2.Please use your main account only. If I find out you were using your mule to use up numbers I will be a very angry bunny. And you'll be banned from Bunny Roulette forever!

3. Once a number is picked it cannot be used for the rest of the day. All numbers are restarted after each draw. That does mean a limit of 37 possible numbers, so hop in quickly each day for your lucky numbers. Now remember, I can't be on all the time, so please check to see which numbers have been taken, without relying just on me.

4. Your entry must be in by 10:00 PM CST (check with the Front Desk for time zones), thats when I draw for the daily winners, using the random dice generator in the forum.

5. Each Draw has the possibility for 2 or more winners.

6. If you miss the time of the draw, your entry will go to the next days entries.

7. On June 30th the Draw will be at 10:00 AM CST. After I make the draw Bunny Roulette will be closed.

8. The winners each day will be asked to choose a random number to determine your prize ( I will ping you the question). If you choose a small prize, you will be able to win again. However Big Prize Winners will not. Big Prize winners can still play, but will not be eligible to win. I will inform you when you choose your number which prize you have won.
You will receive your prizes on Monday July 4th. (Special winners receive as win)

9. When posting your form to enter Roulette, you must post some bunny image. Whether it be an image, an icon, or a keyboard bunny (like the ones around the game) is your choice. Any forms without a bunny will be IGNORED

10. Chatting around the game is encouraged! Whats the fun of Roulette without some hoots, hollars, love and fake outs. (*HUSH* SECRET: I will be giving a prize to the most active user around the game ^.-)

PLEASE: Read and Follow all of Mene's rules as well!

Have Fun Little Bunnies!

/)_/)
( . .)
C(")(")

(l_l)
( '.')
(')(')

Name:
Numbers:
1)
2)

(l_l)
( '.')
(')(')

Last edited by Codette; 06-25-2011 at 04:26 PM..