View Single Post
xserenityxninax
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-13-2016, 05:06 PM

Joey sigh and then looked at her cold and said "knights are the useless exorcist ever." Joey left the classroom and could careless what people would think of him and in fact he hated the knight exorcist. Joey father was the best until his father fell in love with a demon and left Joey alone and Joey hates demons and knight exorcist since he was 10 years old. Joey left the school to be alone.

Ami looked at him and saw he was very cold even to a teacher but she felt he had so much pain and saw he left the classroom and didn't know but she looked at the teacher and rose up and said "Teacher I am not a knight exorcist I am a higher rank then a knight I'm a reaper which does healer and tank but it is mostly a magic class." Ami looked at her with glare in her eyes "there is only one person who is a knight and that is Erik." Ami then smiled at the girl and said "you should of read the fine paint on our profiles teacher."