Thread: is mene dead?
View Single Post
Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM

Tbh not much is happening on this site and ever since the server move, all these glitches have been really bugging me. Trades got fixed but there are still so many things that aren't working. I'm not really active anymore apart from events and last event I totally forgot about until the very last day. I never really made any friends on this site but that's probably because I don't post much nor are hangouts really my thing as I tend to forget to check and I disappear very often. I really hope mene doesn't die and I hope the website's problems get fixed.

I tried to suggest ways to boost activity in one of my threads during the Valentine's day event, I think. It was either that event or the Christmas one. Either way, I have some ideas. My main idea was that just because staff can't find the time to make this website engaging, it doesn't mean that WE as a community can't help out, e.g by making a mini comic series that is regularly updated, helping with pixeling items, making art in time for CI releases (we have loads of artists here) and all kinds of other ways to boost activity and lure in new users. I'd be down to help. I'll be finished with university in about two month's time and would love to help out in any way possible.

---------- Post added 04-15-2018 at 06:40 PM ----------

Also, I currently have 500 mennies just gathering dust in my account