View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-11-2011, 03:02 AM

"...Personally I believe we should save the formalities for a time when flames aren't eating through the room we're standing in...but, very well. My name is Shadow. I can get you out of the building. But as I said, my assistance comes at a price. Are you...still interested in escaping?"

The smoke was going completely around him...it wasn't affecting him at all. The flames were creeping closer and closer...and though Shadow himself was obviously in no danger of dying, it was a different story for the human in front of him.

Some quick thinking and speaking was in order, so Shadow decided to cut directly to the chase before the human had a chance to answer him. Better now than later...they only had a few minutes, if he was estimating correctly.

"I will save you. But, you have to agree to a deal. From now until the day you die you will be my personal servant unless I personally release you from duty. You will do whatever I say, whenever I say it. I tend to be a kind person unless I'm crossed. ...As I already asked...are you still interested...?"