Thread: Knitting
View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-04-2015, 02:19 AM

I have started to take up knitting again after I found these cute and easy ruffle scarves that weren't very hard (yarn labels sometimes have those projects that you can do. It's really helpful when you are trying to make your friend's birthday gift ) The only hard part of it was just trying to find where to stitch the lace, but other than that, it was pretty fun and relaxing. Since then I've scaled down to normal yarn and just finished knitting two simple squares. I just bought a huge ball of yarn today and some nice knitting needles, so I hope I can at least make a nice hat or beanie out of it.

Quick question, though. Is it easier to crochet or knit a hat? Because I asked my teacher (who has also started to knit and we share our misadventures together ) which one she prefered, and she said crocheting because it was easier to circle the stitches with the hook rather than the two needles. I guess it depends how you do it though, right? Either way, I'm really excited and I hope that this can give me another thing to do other than staring at the computer all day

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 01-04-2015 at 02:22 AM..