View Single Post
Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 12:21 AM

It's me again, encouraging debauchery and all sorts of naughties in my avatar competitions.

Last event we had an open bar at the wedding reception and everyone went crazy, and had a lot of fun. So why not see what kind of fun people can have at a halloween party?

I'm going to have two categories again, and you can enter one, or both, but there's a catch. In both you need to have a MONSTROUS avatar. I want to see vampires and werewolves and Frankenstein's Monsters.

Category one: Fancy Pants
Okay so I'm not going to lie, I just want to see monsters in silky dresses and top hats. Make your avatar's base as monstrous as possible, and their setting and clothing as fancy as you can. I'll be giving out extra points for backgrounds and nice layering.

Category two: Pants Off
A lot like the open bar category from the wedding event, I want to see your monsters go wild. What happens when dracula becomes drunkula, or zombies start dancing on tables? I'll judge you on your humour for this one.

When you enter, just give me your username, a picture of your avatar, and if you want to a brief explanation of your situation.

Now I'm gonna do what you all hate and ping @My Friends;

The prizes will be the extra CIs I've got on my mule, number of which determined by the number of entries.