View Single Post
Admiral
Chancellor
Send a message via AIM to Admiral

Old 12-10-2013, 11:51 PM

@Iroase- Ah! Things I am going to do right now! ...Holy hey, I just previewed Pirate's Booty. O_O So want now! Edited: Ah, I have a quest now and it is mine. Although as to where it is going I do not know. It is simply here now. o3o ...Also is that a pickle you are holding, Iroase?

Ah. o-o An interesting discussion we had today that I have brought up numerous times people ask me about (nearly) anything I draw. Mermaids vs. clothes. And I had long ago come to the conclusion that mermaids do not need to wear anything on top. And then we just sit around and talk about various things that they could wear and why they wouldn't work. Today's topic was: starfish. It was quite amusing to tell people about starfish and the pain of having an organism live on you and such. Normally it comes down to underwater pressure, clothes disintigrating (spelled that wrong, I'm sure), and chafing (possibly spelled that wrong). o3o So I always keep them topless. ...But also nipple-less.

If you don't like it I can do another. ;; I was having fun with the swing though. And it still needs to be scanned. o-o D: I can redo it!

Last edited by Admiral; 12-11-2013 at 12:14 AM.. Reason: Iroase