View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-05-2023, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiyukaE View Post
Switching genres is a great way to not get burned out, tho! So it's a good thing you're switching it up, Roxxxy. I haven't seen Magi but if it's making you fall in love with characters, WELL. Agreed that Toradora is fun.

AKATSUKI NO YONA IS AMAZING, OMG, YESSSS CORA. Also funny that book club decided to read a manga. But really fun that they're being openminded and reading a different medium. In the end it's all just storytelling. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I've managed to remain pretty oblivious to anything Demon Slayer, but I will most likely end up reading or watching it at some point.
I tend to read a lot more than I watch, too, but there are so many series that I'm sort of keeping up with that I try to read short, completed series in between. Or so I say, after having bought volume one of Witch Hat Atelier the other day....

NEW ANIME SEASON IS UPON US.
What are we hyped about???
I think what I love most about Yona is that it really does a lovely job of showcasing how much every single character is the hero in someones story but the villain to someone else. With a rare few exceptions...all the characters are so human in that you don't always agree with them but you can see the good in them too. Also Hak is life. I'm just saying. I need a Hak in my life >.>

But I will also Adopt the dragons as my siblings. I adore them so much. My favorite changes quite frequently. Mostly Shin-ah, but I also really love Zeno. And I have this incredible soft spot for Jae-ha too. I do also love Kija, but he's my least favorite of the 4.