View Single Post
Artifex
less than three

Old 03-11-2017, 02:40 AM

Surprisingly all of the contents were still in the wallet, not one dollar was missing. Magnus waited patiently for the boy to count his belongings before he smiled at his question. How naive some children were. "tsk tsk, people can be so self centered." Magnus bridged the gap between them with an easy stride, "Why me? Why me? Well why not you my boy?" he ran a finger along the brim of Ferox's hat, "or... maybe I just wanted to know the name of the most enchanting boy in the city?" his words had quickly become quiet, like the daring whisper of a lover. It might have sounded like mockery if the look in Magnus' eyes didn't at least partially back up his words.

And just like that Magnus spun and took a few steps away from Ferox again. He could see how the closeness made his bodyguards anxious and Magnus wasn't too eager to get killed just yet. "How terribly rude of me" he faced Ferox with an elegant showman's bow, "Allow me to introduce myself to you my pickpocketee, for it is not every day I meet someone with beauty and brains" he flashed Ferox an alluring grin, oh yes, he was flirting with the boy he just robbed. Classy. "I am Magnus."