View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 08-17-2014, 10:27 PM

Magic being a fact of life was definitely difficult to grasp in a way, however at the same time, this man was rather convinced of what he was saying, she couldn't call him a liar. She turned towards him and planted her hand son her hips when he called her clueless, a huff escaping her,
"Hey!" She responded a moment before pointing her finger at him and waving it a little, "This may all confuse me but I am not without the ability to think," She replied, only a little haughtily, though she didn't look as offended as she acted, grinning widely soon after, "It is fun, the world I see, when what I know is so different,"

She stared over at the Tavern as he explained about it and the horses outside, thought he thought of using them for transport seemed odd to her as well, the world she was from had no such thing as ridable creatures, even in its history,
"You ride living creatures to move faster..? That sounds odd, I do not think I would like a large beast between my legs." She didn't realize how badly her words could be taken as she contemplated what it was like to ride one of these horses,"And they are not edible?" She added, the horse that looked at them snorted in her direction and she jumped slightly, hiding behind the man, eyes wide, "I do not think it would like that..!"

The woman then looked up at him again, seeming to freeze in place for a moment as a thought clicked in her mind and she smiled awkwardly,
"Oh my.. I forget, we must yet exchange our names, my chosen name is Numira. It is tradition to have chosen name and heart name, the heart name is for family and loved ones. Some call me Numi." She smiled, placing her hands behind her back and stepping away a couple of feet so she could bow in his direction.