View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-23-2013, 05:24 AM

Once being informed by the headmaster that the boys could wander throughout the school now to wherever they wanted. Alex nodded as he made his way toward one of the dorm room doors before making his way inside. Taking a look around the dorm room, a light smile spread across his lips as the room seemed comfortable for nearly any prince or princess to have. Placing his gym bag down onto the bed, Alex immediately unzipped the bag and pulled out a white towel as he made his way right back out of his room and headed straight toward the staircase that lead downstairs to the lower floor. From what the headmaster had told them all, downstairs was a training room, this was going to be a perfect chance for Alex to at least get in some of his training before his life was going to be turned into more of a life for a prince.
It had only taken a matter of time for him to reach the training room. There seemed to had been multiple different weapons within the room already as well as training dummies all over the place. There also was a small area that looked like it was for two people could spar with one another as well. "Hm..bigger then I though it'd be." He thought to himself out loud as he made his way over toward one of the training dummies before placing a single hand onto it's solid wooden body. Knocking onto the wooden dummy for a moment, Alex had tested out it's durability to see how much force he would be able to put onto it before it would end up breaking. "Wow, these things...are made of some kind of really strong wood. It'll last me for quite a bit." He whispered quietly to himself as he unhooked all of his katanas off of his body before placing them to the side of the room. Giving off a soft sigh to himself he closed his eyes for a moment and clenched down onto his fists softly. 'I won't fail this time..' He mentally vowed to himself only to begin relaxing his hands and turn his attention back onto the wooden training dummy.