View Single Post
ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-01-2016, 10:16 AM

Edgar was calm as the small stoppy child set off on his tantrum, clearly not liking to hear the truth. The look in his eyes darkened at he heard the words exchanged and gripped both the younger boys by thier ears tightly.
"Seems you all share a common user. However that does not mean you should talk to each other like that. I've seen his dates. I am older then all of you and I assure you, I am far from scrap metal. You, thing," He sharp gaze was focused on the apple tablet now, "You do better to learn when to hold your tongue and to respect your elders. I could roll over and squash you if I really wanted, but I won't. And you," His gaze turned onto the other unit now "You wouldn't be around and portable if it wasn't for the older units. Niether of you would be here if it wasn't for the older generations. We will out live you, can be upgraded far past your own capablities so learn to behave or I will make you"
His voice was firm, clearly making him the wrong person to get on the wrong side of Edgar knew if Jessica had been around she would have just said he was always sucha grump when he woke up in the morning, though he didn't agree obviously.