View Single Post
LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 12-26-2017, 09:29 PM

Surprisingly both the girls were up -- usually it's just our oldest who's up that early, and both were excited to be awake at 5 am. Normally our middle kiddo isn't such an early riser. The twins didn't wake up until closer to 6:30 am (well actually closer to 7 am) - which is usual for them, they didn't totally get what was going on - they're only 11 months old. But it was a good day.

They did all seem to like their presents. Lots of new toys, and some new clothes. We had gone through all their clothes and old toys that they rarely play with last week- to either throw them away or donate them. They know they only get new toys if they go through their old ones they rarely play with - so that they don't have mountains of toys.

I mostly just asked for my family to spend money on the kids, I don't need anything. But my mum did get us a few gift cards to places that we can use them for - mostly to stores we shop at for food and such. :) With a family of 6, any little bit helps for sure! To me, Christmas is more about being around loved ones, than the gifts anyways. :) I'll take hugs and love from them over presents any day.

That does sound like a good day! :)
Oh! What desert did you make! :D
Did you get anything good?