View Single Post
Mingnon
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Mingnon Send a message via MSN to Mingnon Send a message via Yahoo to Mingnon

Old 11-23-2008, 07:54 AM

Thank you, thank you.. ^.^

Fangirls

Honestly, there has barely been a fiction without them. I confess myself as one... sort of... kind of... but I don't squeal or write fanfics, or even do yaoi shippings (no offence, but yaoi... well, it isn't really my cup of tea, but to each his own? ^.^; ).

Especially not in Mene.

Why, I've seen my share already for Mene's NPCs... and that's only on the first month here, needIremindyou. And that particular month had that special event we call Halloween.

I remember it as if it were just yesterday; a group of young women were after that important celeb, Mr. Mayor, and were intending to... *GASP* Take him to the hotel! No, really, I read it all in the thread. And whatever plans they had weren't pretty.

But aside from that, there were other episodes of fangirling, but I'm going to stop now before I implant anything.. well, hazardous around here.. especially with things cooling down. But still, mind you, this is just ONE episode!

Remember ladies... You know who you are... >.>

...I've pretty much been wanting to say that. ^.^;