View Single Post
Mingnon
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Mingnon Send a message via MSN to Mingnon Send a message via Yahoo to Mingnon

Old 11-25-2008, 11:49 PM

Stuck in your head

About that last one... well... I have a tendancy to have things stuck in my head. Certain things. And they stick for a while, longer than you would want them to. Especially the ugly things.

But then again, the same thing goes for just about anyone else.

Take for instance my mom. I love her and all, but sometimes I intend to harass her with this one song from DDR called Butterfly, or, here's another one... And either song would drive her up the wall.

For instance, whenever we would drive to the city we leave a ways to, we would take the exit off the highway, and right next to the street we drive onto, there would be a sign that reads 'Quizno's'... of course, you would know what that means... ;)

But, as for myself, whenever I come across something that's scarring or just plain annoying, I usually intend to wash it out of my mind.

Again, I have no particular offence, but one song from the Persona Series... while it's nice and lovely and all, well, it has a tendancy to get stuck in my head for quite some time, so I have the need to wash it out... with other songs. J-Rock or 'Cartoon Heroes' or even 'Caramelldansen', if all else fails.

And you'd think that that one song would be right out of my head for quite some time...

However, at times when I least expect it...

DX