View Single Post
Suzy Sunshine
URE NPC

Old 05-26-2016, 10:36 PM

My name is Suzy Sunshine! I will be the Quest Guide for this little endeavor. We will be seeking the Elusive Queen Splendor that ran away from her lofty perch. Splendor, the Queen of the Sun, ruled all that she shown upon. Unable to leave her perch for centuries, for she had no successor, Splendor grew to dread her duties of shining and wanted to take a much needed vacation. So she wrote a hasty note, left it on her throne and stole away in the night, leaving for parts unknown.

Her timing could not have been more horrific! We can't have a Fun in the Sun URE if there is no sunshine to grace our festivities. With the URE coming up in September, there is a real need to find Queen Splendor!

This is the part where you, the Quester come in. You will be on the go, trying to find out where the Queen has decided to take a vacation. Can't say just how very thrilled I am that you have chosen to participate in this Quest for the Elusive Queen Splendor.

Please follow me and I will tell you how you what you need to know about how you will find Splendor!

Last edited by Suzy Sunshine; 05-27-2016 at 02:35 PM..