View Single Post
Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-11-2014, 02:18 AM

Mythos: Ah, sir, a moment of your time if you please.

Pince: Me? I uhm...sure. I...I guess so. What can I do for you?

Mythos: We've been selected to get to the bottom of this tart caper.

Pince: Tart caper?

Mythos: You mean you haven't heard?

Pince: I...uhm...heard what, exactly?

Mythos: Mr. Hammerbottom had some special tarts made for The Red Lady, but someone's gone and stolen the lot of them.

Pince: Th-The Red Lady is here?

Seridano: Look sweetheart, this will go a lot faster if we ask the questions, but yes, she is, and she's not exactly tickled by the theft of her beloved tarts.

Pince: I shouldn't be here.

Mythos: Oh, why is that?

Pince: I really shouldn't be here.

Seridano: So you keep saying.

Pince: I really really shouldn't be here.

Hammerbottom: Ah, Bounce, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you.

Pince: Pince.

Hammerbottom: Hmm?

Pince: It's Pince, sir. -Grumbles to self- (I've only told you half a dozen times)

Hammerbottom: Right, right, Pounce. Well, Pounce, I'm glad I've found you at long last. I have a job for you....Say, when did you get in?

Pince: Just now, sir.

Hammerbottom: The nerve! I expected you nearly an hour ago. What on earth were you doing you sot? Not drinking again, surely.

Pince: I--

Hammerbottom: Oh, nevermind that! Did you bring the wine?

Prince: Not exactly, sir. I--

Hammerbottom: And what's the matter with you? You're white as a sheet!

Mythos: With all due respect, Mr. Hammerbottom, the investigation may go a bit more smoothly with fewer parties involved to confuse matters. Perhaps if you were to conduct your questioning after we've finished ours...

Hammerbottom: Ah, yes, yes, of course. Don't let me keep you from the truth, ladies. Our heads are at stake! -chuckles- Pinze, come find me when you're through here. -Walks off-

Pince: It's Pince! Ugh...what I wouldn't give to see his head roll.

Seridano: What was that now?

Pince: I uhm...that is...well...not really. I mean he's really a very generous employer. He just never gets it quite right. My name, that is. And it gets frustrating. A hundred and some corrections, maybe more, and still Pounce, and Bounce, and Pinze, and Binze, and just ERGH! I'm so very sick of it! -throws his hands in the air- I...forgive me, that was uncalled for. I'll erm...just go now. Sorry for wasting your time. -scurries off into the next room-

Mythos: But wait we're not... ...done yet. -Sigh-

Seridano: Well that was...illuminating. Talk about issues.

Mythos: Drama aside, I suppose I can see his point. It would get annoying after a while.

Seridano: Yeah, I guess. So...on to the next suspect then, eh Nythos?

Mythos: Not funny.

Seridano: Not even a little?

Investigation location: Kitchen

Check the flower pot

EVIDENCE (+1 ticket)

You look down into the flower pot but can't seem to see anything through the lovely blooms... well that isn't thorough detective work now, is it? Dedicated to your sleuthing you stick your entire arm down into that sucker and manage to find a cast-away candy wrapper. Seems someone couldn't have been bothered to find the garbage now, could they?

Look in the sink

WAVES OF NAIAS

There is no denying it... that's a sink. It's a nicely cleaned sink-- no grime, no slime, no nothing... except for a constant drip. You shake the faucet slightly in hopes to get it to stop but instead out comes a torrent of water! You scramble to cover up the spout but you're pretty well soaked by that point. Oh well... hopefully you won't slip on the tile when you leave.

Peek in the cupboard

SILVER HOT CHOCOLATE MUG

Hmm... Perhaps our culprit tried to tuck away some clues out of sight quickly, eh? You tear through the cupboards looking for clues but at most you find a mug with some smudges on the handle... they could be fingerprints! Or... water spots. Better play it safe and keep it for evidence. Evidence and cocoa!

Open the pot

DRUMSTICK

A quick scan of the room lead you to suspect the pot on the stove... the stove which was still on and perhaps cooking away precious evidence! Quickly (yet carefully, you smart cookie, you!) you lift up the lid and discover... dinner. Well part of dinner. Maybe you can find the rest of it in the refrigerator... Come to think of it with everyone distracted with this tart caper you might need to rescue this poor drumstick from over cooking by eating it.

Feel under the stool

VERY BERRY LOLLY

You reach under the kitchen stool and immediately feel something you... really aren't terribly sure what it is. After some prying you manage to rip it off the underside of the seat and to your utter horror it is a petrified lollypop. The fact that it wasn't wet or sticky on what you touched was a bit of a relief until you put together the fact that it must have been there long enough to dry off... which might even mean YEARS! Grooosss!

Scan the floor

EVIDENCE (+1 ticket)

In so nice a house with such a large number of staff you wouldn't expect there to be a speck of dust in the place but just there on the floor of the kitchen is a big ol' lump of mud. Gross! Ick! Well it's mostly dry now so I suppose it isn't that icky... Either way it has no business being here! Someone must have tracked it in.

InvestigatorsX

Neora - cupboard
Velvet - flowerpot
Vanora - floor
Codette - flowerpot
maidenroseheart - stool
ClockReject - pot
silvergamer - stool
Reveuse - sink
steelmagghia - pot
Wyrmskyld - floor
Mageling - floor
Nephila - flowerpot
Zombie Pixie - stool
Cora - sink
dragoness129 - cupboard
Mnemosyne - flowerpot
Roxxxy - cupboard
Damia Flagg - cupboard
~LONGCAT~ - stool
Vox - cupboard
Angelbug - pot
blueblackrose - cupboard
Arialys - floor
poppet - flowerpot
DivineHeart - flowerpot
Angel Spirit Girl - cupboard
CrimsonShadow - cupboard
shinigamikarasu - stool
Kamikaze Kendra - pot
Dystopia - cupboard
Shadami - sink
wish - flowerpot
beautiful_psycho - stool
SuperZombiePotatoe - pot
Lunna Dea - floor
Ethos - cupboard
Iroase Delschatten - stool
Cardinal Biggles - stool
Anglie - stool
hummy - cupboard
Chexala - floor
d2hiriyuu - cupboard
Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa - floor
HIM_ROCK - pot
Saravi_Boo - pot
Mikio - cupboard
zigbigadorlube - pot
Liztress - cupboard
Antagonist - flowerpot
pollik17 - flowerpot
KatMagenta - sink
hilarbees - pot
BellyButton - sink
Aoi Kazuya - flowerpot
sadrain - sink
Vickyll3 - floor
Ivvy - stool
EirianHikari - flowerpot
Divacita - cupboard
Arc Angel - floor
Miscreant74 - sink
Axenblade - sink
spicedroses - flowerpot
Rochiel Silverfire - flowerpot
GwenaHikari - cupboard
fireprincess - flowerpot
Hadsvich - floor
PrincessKasumi - stool
Kent - stool

Last edited by Mythos; 03-23-2014 at 03:37 AM..