View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 12-29-2012, 03:01 AM

(I'm so sorry i havent been on. When i got home for break, I had absolutely no internet usage. None! T.T)

Tylic sat in her cell waiting for her handler to come and get her to go to the test chamber. The sun had started to rise and it was almost as if life was coming into the barracks. That meant she it was another day of her nonesense. No one in the facility cared for her. None whatsoever. Not even her handler showed her any affection like she saw from the other handlers. Being one of the only ones to grow up in a life outside of this barracks life, she fought every day to get out of this place and wreaked havoc any time she could. Her handler had never liked her so it was no surprise when he disciplined her in a way that followed the rules. There was half an expectation to actually get food today... but no food came. She hadnt eaten in days, months even. At this point she didnt know what was what anymore. Her face was solemn as she looked to the door for her handler to come, but maybe he was going to find nova 13. Hikari had been the one he was most interested in. He made it blatantly obvious to her about it. Now all she had to do was wait for him to come so she could go through all the naked tests.

The worst part about the tests was the fact that she was naked. It was the one thing that made her most annoyed. She may have horns on the top of her head and invisible arms coming out of her to do random terrible things on her command, but that didnt mean that she wasnt a person too. She was mostly human so why was she such a burden to these men. They must have thought it was some sort of game. They get to see bare little girls get shot at with their toy guns every day, measuring signs of distress, fatigue and deterioration from malnourishment. what kind of people were they that they could be so alright with their lives when girls like her were pained constantly for the sake of their experiments..... Oh well. It was just another day of this forsaken life. Her handler needed to get there soon or else she would have had too much time to think and she'd do something really really stupid.