View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 01-04-2013, 04:38 AM

(i hope you feel better love)

Tylic smiled at the male's chuckle. It made her laugh that a man that had despised her not so long ago could laugh at the comment she had made herself. "Well then.... We will just have to do something about that wont we?" She smirked at him for a second and walked towards the door that was wide open. With a quick glance back, she wanted to make sure her handler knew what he had done. Opening her door and leaving it open for her to escape was something she quite longed for. As she was about to take a step out the door, she stopped herself dropping her head and pulling her foot back. A smile crossed her face. "I would love to wreak havoc on this retched place, but I've gotten too fond of you. What would happen to you if i did that? Surely you would receive a similar punishment that we would since you could not control me in their eyes." The girl turned and looked at her handler, the white bangs of her hair fell over her eyes as she watched him."I will only do it if you will be there by my side." A mischievous smirk crossed her face as she watched the male, to see his reaction to all of this. "Tell me when, where and how and i will make your wildest dreams come true." She said as though she was loving the twisted words that come out of her mouth. They seemed blood thirsty, but containable. This sort of personality was very different from what she was normally like, but the change seemed to be something she was enjoying.