View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-29-2012, 11:51 PM

“the symbols are a language that my master taught me when I was but a child. I do not know what it is or where it came from but I do know that is has changed over the years I have used it so I don’t think it would every look close to what it was in the beginning. Things like this seem to change with the years we walk the earth.” She stopped working on the symbol she had been chalking into the floor for a brief moment to contemplate this statement. A language that changed on its own volition? “a language that changes” she had muttered, more to herself then anything, “almost like its alive, with a mind of its own”

She looked down at the symbols and wondered what they meant, or even what they had meant so many years ago. What would they tell a person if that person knew how to listen? She looked up at Warren who had spoken of learning from his master. How many years ago was it? She wondered this briefly for a moment as she shook her head and went back to work. How old was Warren? For that matter how old was Vincent? She made a mental note to ask them this question sometime when things where not so crazy and in dire need of complete concentration.

It was not long after this that she carefully stood up and backed away from the set of circles on the floor. Studying the sheet she took a moment to walk around the circle and confirm that the symbols she had drawn on the floor matched the ones on the sheet. She had a way of working that may have seemed crazy to other people. She pointed at the symbols on the floor as she read the sheet and mutter to herself. At long last, roughly a half hour after they had started the process she looked up at warren with a soft smile, “I believe it is as correct as I can make it”