View Single Post
Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2014, 02:26 AM

((I don't have a picture you'll just have to deal with it. Unless you don't like that then I'll try and find one...
Oh and it's Nate because I was suddenly hit with the desire to play an older, angrier him. Because I do what I want. *sassy head wiggle*))

Nathaniel Fletcher
THE COCOON HAS HATCHED
Appearance: Nate is unkempt. His hair, a dark color reminiscent of dark chocolate, is made up of a set of heavy curls, heavier due to his seeming lack of general hygiene. It has grown longer, falling around his years. His brown eyes have a single blue spot in the right iris. He stands at about 5'6"
Info: Nathaniel (who prefers to be called Nate) is a very angry, but quiet, man. Most of the time he keeps to himself, mumbling under his breath as he performs the odd jobs he takes around town or even just loitering on the grounds of the nearby castle, sometimes even breaking in. Almost trying to tempt fate and encourage an assault. It's easy to set him off. The source of his anger is strange, a switch seemingly flicked after a bloody chain of events in a small town in New England. He doesn't talk about it and would prefer if others do not ask. He has 'attacks' resulting in seemingly random bursts of anger and violence. Strange noises follow him wherever he goes, strange things that hide in shadows.
HE SPREADS HIS WINGS BUT CANNOT YET FLY
~~~*~*~*~~~

Nate sniffed idly from where he sat, staring blankly into the darkness of some cold stone room or another. He didn't know. He had passed out in here for who knows how long. And he was still alive. He didn't know whether to feel disappointment or laugh at the monsters in here.

He eventually got to his feet, making his way out of what room he was in and standing in the hall. A slight glow from a window told him the sun was up. Or as up as it got here. This was worse that....he didn't want to think about that place anymore. That one small memory caused a surge of fire in his chest.

He began to move down the hall, stopping only at the heavy air that seemed to be permeating.

He could hear the slight jingle of bells.

He sighed as he turned, eyeing down the hall with a look of exasperation on his face. The one way out was past the bell guy. He had run into him only once but Nate just...well he couldn't really name the feeling. It was far from pleasant though.

Oh well. Best to be done and get through it.

He moved, feet tamping lightly on the old floors, making his way in the direction of what could bpossibly turn into a very ugly scrape.