View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2014, 01:41 PM

Are you ok? Go rest and take care of yourself. I hope that everything is ok with your family. You have to take care of yourself!!!

For some reason I keep sleeping strange hours. I feel bad I promised to help my sister decorate her house and someone just slept 12 hours instead. *hangs head* She is going to beat me...not really but I feel bad I slept through the night. I woke up at 3am this morning. I'm watching nail videos and maybe if I paint her nails for Christmas she want kill me. Hopefully I'll get to her house this weekend some time and get to decorate my own house. If I don't oh well I guess. The lack of sleep is catching up with me.

I am looking forward to the post. Well of the ones you posted the first one is the best. The second one I still want to paint a smile on that mans face. He just looks so constipated. Well we can just keep his original pick and say that he never changed even with the power and title. That works for me if it works for you. I am happy with whatever your happy with.

LOL I love Lord of the Rings. I am trying to figure out how to sneak in a date for the last part of the hobbit for my hubby. Our Christmas we are going to have early. Ours is going to be on the 22 and 23 because of work schedules. I want to take him on the 22...I might see if we can do it early in the day so he gets to go see it. Not that I want to see it at all.

Are you kidding we have Lord of the ring Magnets on our fridge. I have two of the collectable goblets from Burger king when they had them for the first Lord of the Rings release when it came out. Our entire family loves the trilogy. I have not read the books I keep getting told I need to by the rest of the family. However I love the Movies.

I was afraid you had enough of me and my stalking you. Because you haven't spoke to me but after reading your post I figured you were busy. Lady can't help it she happen to like the Potato!!!!! I do hope that you get some rest and you get back to normal.