View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-01-2016, 09:38 AM

Micah froze as he reached his transportation. He turned back to see his mother who was clearly worried and his father looking at him. "I promise to steer clear of that direction mother!" he called back and waved before climbing in and sighing sadly. This was his life, a lot of traveling so he should be used to it but he wasn't. He loved traveling but not alone. He didn't dare look back because he didn't want to cry.

Greil waved to his son and watched him leave before looking at Rose and giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "I sure hope so love. He's a smart boy, he's never gotten into any sort of trouble before and this trip should be no exception." Greil answered honestly. He was worried as well, his son was gone and he wasn't sure when he'd return or in what condition but he had to be strong. He had to comfort his wife, he knew she was going to struggle the most during Micah's absence.

Micah tried his best to relax since this was going to be a long trip from here to the next city. He thought so anyway. Looking at his suitcase, he frowned. It was all he had to remind him of home. "I wonder if..." he started and looked back to see his home slowly disappearing in the distance. He hoped they packed a photo to remember them by. "I guess I should get some more sleep while I can." he said to himself and closed his eyes to try and get some rest.