View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-02-2016, 10:26 PM

"Good, I hope that she is fed and given plenty of water when we get there." Micah said. He didn't want anything to happen to the horse, poor thing really needed to rest when they got there. "You have friends that live here?" Micah asked his guard and opened up the suitcase where he pulled out his fan covered with the cloak to fan himself since it was hot compared to the weather back home. "We shouldn't keep the king waiting, it would be rude and we don't want to be seen as such." Micah commented softly.

Micah fanned himself and would look out the window as they traversed through the desert sands. When they reached the gate, Micah smiled. He was very excited to see what the people here were like, but what he saw only made him frown once again. The people here were in dire need of help. They were hungry, weak, and desperate for some sort of assistance. Help, Food, and Money was all they asked for. He didn't have food, and he didn't think he had any money left did he? Why wasn't the king doing anything to help his people? Micah didn't need the feast, but these people did. He quickly looked through his things and smiled when he saw that there was a pouch of gold packed beneath all his clothing. His parents probably arranged that. Opening the pouch, he pulled out some gold and handed it out to the people. "I hope this helps." he said before putting the pouch away and closing his suitcase again. "These people really need help from their king." Micah pointed out quietly.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 02-03-2016 at 12:24 AM..