View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-08-2016, 10:12 PM

(Andraus: i think i could do that.. but she/he wouldn't come into play until Ellowynn went back to the castle. also- how is Ellie supposed to convince Andy to come back if he's denying her left and right? O.o)

Ellowynn gently stroked her cooing owl friend that had perched on her shoulder, then closed her eyes and lowered her head slightly. She knew she was asking alot of her friend..and she really wasn't there to force him to return- she couldn't. Even her life were at stake. Ellie was an outcast amongst the elves because of her line of duty and because of what she had done to earn her rank as a knight captain. Andy was all she had left, other than her childhood friend Leilatha, the snowy owl. She didn't want to risk losing him. Ellowynn took a quiet breath and looked at her friend with understanding eyes. "Alright. I'm sorry to have troubled you with such a painful request..." The elf said to him in a soft voice.

She began to get up from her seat and paused, glancing back at Andy. "Would you mind..letting me stay here a few more days?" Ellowynn asked quietly. She wasn't ready to return to the castle empty-handed. The elf knew how to be cold and heartless when needed, but now was not the time for her. Her heart ached and she knew her act would fail if she tried facing the king with her like this.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 02-08-2016 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: fixed ping