View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-08-2016, 11:34 PM

(Andraus: i think i have a character ready for the role- like the king became impatient and send another knight-captain to the town? also, please note, i am not the greatest at playing constantly cold characters x.x i will do my best though.)

The elf smiled at his words, her grey eyes widening slightly when he suddenly hugged her. It honestly felt more like he was embracing her. Her heart had always been left with Andraus, and now that they were together again- she didn't want to leave without him. He was her home, because he was where she had left her heart. Home was where the heart was- right. Elowynn slowly brought her arms around him and hugged him back, wanting to burry her head in his chest like back in the day when she cried after every battle she had to fight. "Oh Andy... I missed you so much..." She whispered softly in his ear as he hugged her.

The king grew impatient while waiting for the elven knight captain and ordered Andryr the Fearless to ride to the settlement where Andraus was spotted. Andryr was a noble soldier, ranking the same as the elven knight captain, just of a different squad. He was knight captain of the noble sword holders. Not your everyday knight. He knew of the battle of mosgnor and the butcher of mosgnor, knew who it spoke of and why. The only think he cared about was getting the warrior to return to battle with them against the demons. Andryr didn't care how it happened, but he would see to it that Andraus was back in the front lines of King Roxten's finest army.